What are cookies ?
A cookie is a small text file, downloaded to your computer when you access websites. Typically, cookies play an important part, and they may for example allow the website to :
- recognize a net surfer, a visit to another, thanks to a unique identifier,
- stock the content of a shopping basket,
- save customization settings of a site ( language, etc.),
- targeted advertising.
More information : https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-pecr/cookies-and-similar-technologies/ http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
What are cookies used by Pass Pass Covoiturage and why ?
We use the following cookies :
- PHPSESSID :This cookie allows us to manage the connection to your account. It is deleted when closing your browser. This cookie is not communicated to any third party and is not used for advertising or targeting. If you block this cookie, the connection to the website will not work properly.
- cb-enabled : This cookie allows us to remember your acceptance/rejection of this cookies policy. This cookie is not communicated to any third party and is not used for advertising or targeting . If you block the cookie , the information banner about cookies appear consistently on our site and your decision (acceptance/rejection) will not be recorded.
- _ga, _gat, … : These cookies are used to produce statistics on site traffic and improve service (ranking of the most visited pages, browsers, etc.). These cookies are placed by "Google Analytics" .You can view the information page about cookies from Google Google and the Google privacy policies. . You can continue to use normally Pass Pass Covoiturage if you block Google Analytics cookies.
- lang :This cookie allows us to remember your preferred language. It is not communicated to third parties and is not used for advertising or targeting . If you block this cookie, the site will be displayed in its default language and you may need to change it manually or use the specific URL for your language.
What are third-party cookies used by Pass Pass Covoiturage and why ?
We use maps "Google Maps". They generate cookies ( NID, PREF, ...) relating to the fields "google.com" or " google.fr ". These cookies are used for advertising and targeting by Google, but not by Pass Pass Covoiturage. You can view the information page about cookies from Google and the Google privacy policies.
If you block cookies from Pass Pass Covoiturage or from third party sites (Google Maps , etc.), some functionnalities may not work (for example maps or connection). We advise you not to block the Pass Pass Covoiturage cookies. CNIL offers Internet users procedures to block cookies for each browser : Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari.